By trading with Kiwi Skip Bins (ABN 94 616 470 501) and your continued use and browse of our website, indicates you acceptance to, and be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you disagree with any part or the entirety of these terms and conditions, we ask that you contact us directly for further clarification or, you stop using our website and services.
CHANGES TO OUR Ts & Cs
At Kiwi Skip Bins sore discretion, we reserve the right to change, update or modify these terms and conditions from time to time and in-line with our business needs. Amendments will be effective immediately upon the inclusion of such amendments, within the version of these terms and conditions on this website. We strongly encourage you to regularly check these terms and conditions every time you use our website and services. Your continued use of the website following such amendments, will be deemed as your acceptance and agreement, to be bound by such terms and conditions as amended.
KIWI SKIP BINS HIRE TERMS
Unless otherwise stated or agreed upon, the standard skip bin hire out terms are up to 7 days. Although, at Kiwi Skips, we are flexible with our bins and can work with you to come to suitable short or long term hire arrangements.
A small extra fee may be quoted and charged once accepted, if you wish to keep the skip bin longer than initially agreed upon.
It is at the discretion of Kiwi Skip Bins to cancel or postpone any appointment in an event of unforeseen circumstances.
PAYMENT AND PRICE
All prices quoted and charged for the skip bin hire and services are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST.
We have a no hidden fees policy where you will only be charged what you were quoted.
In an event of honest mistakes or unforeseen variations to any details, we reserve the right to change the price and advise you of same either in writing, in person or through the means of a phone call.
We have multiple payment options including Cash, Card and EFT.
We offer flexible payment arrangements where payment can be made either before delivery, on delivery or after delivery. Moreover, we prefer payment on delivery. Please speak to one of our friendly team members for any other payment arrangements.
GENERAL SKIP BIN HIRE TERMS
The following are our general hire out rules that must be adhered to:
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that they have adequate space for the skip bin hired.
- In the event where the skip has to be placed on the road or the nature strip, it is customer’s responsibility to ensure that the skip is allowed to be placed in the nominated locations. If unsure, please check with your local city council for further details.
- The customer must fully disclose the type of rubbish intended to go in the skip bin to ensure that the correct bins are provided for the right type of waste material.
- Kiwi skip bins accepts no liability for any damages caused by the insufficient and/or inaccurate information provided by the customer.
- A minimum of 24 hours cancellation is required for any bookings done in advance.
- Unless otherwise agreed up prior, relocation of skip bins are not permitted and may attract a small extra fee if requested thereafter.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the bin is safe and not damaged while at their premises.
The following are rules and items explicitly prohibited from getting into our skip bins:
- No paint or liquids of any sort including liquid concrete
- No asbestos (No chemicals or any hazardous substances allowed in the skip bin)
- No tyres
- No batteries
- No gas bottles
- No food scraps
- No lighting of fires in the skip bins
- No moving of skip bin from its original place of delivery unless
- Do not fill bin above the rim or in such manner that the bin is overloaded or unsafe to transport. Without any further notice, Kiwi Skip Bins reserves the right to remove and leave behind any item that makes the bin over-filled and unsafe to transport, or any of the prohibited items above.